Friday, April 06, 2007

+81: Conversely, do you have any beliefs or policies that haven't changed over the years?

SG: Yes, a whole lot of them:
1. Helping other people helps me
2. Having guts always works out for me
3. Thinking that life will be better in the future is stupid. I have to live now
4. Starting a charity is surprisingly easy
5. Being not truthful works against me
6. Everything I do always comes back to me
7. Assuming is stifling
8. Drugs feel great in the beginning and become a drag later on
9. Over time I get used to everything and start taking for granted
10. Money does not make me happy
11. Traveling alone is helpful for a new perspective on life
12. Keeping a diary supports personal development
13. Trying to look good limits my life
14. Material luxuries are best enjoyed in small doses
15. Worrying solves nothing
16. Complaining is silly; Either act or forget
17. Actually doing the things I set out to do increases my overall level of satisfaction
18. Everybody thinks they are right
19. If I want to explore a new direction professionally, it is helpful to try it out for myself first
20. Low expectations are a good strategy
21. Everybody who is honest is interesting

No comments: