Saturday, October 23, 2004

The Morning Sessions

Supermodel Linda Evangelista once said she wouldn’t get out of bed for less than $10,000.
Well I’m lucky I didn’t drag myself out of bed for nothing this morning. I managed to get some keepers among today’s coup which I totally didn’t expect to catch. Which simply goes to show, sometimes you just don’t see it coming until you’re at it. You can never quite know what’s waiting for you.

Great. More reason why I shouldn’t give up this routine of mine.

Interestingly, a woman came up to me while I was at Waterloo Street (also fondly known as ‘si ma lu’) and put it plainly to my face “Mister, I’m running a business here so if you want to shoot, do so quickly. This is not a zoo”

For that, I stood around for at least half an hour more.

3 comments:

Terz said...

HALLO! Mr Kiviology! Don't bother deleting the old website because I've copied everything! MUHAHAHA!

And Yan Wei says, "it shall be placed under INTERESTING STUFFS for next year's shootinghome bio page.......i'm almost 19 and i haven't got a page like that!!!! "

Kiv said...

Mean, mean ppl.

And Yan Wei, not everyone 19 yrs of age has this many words of wisdom to share hor.

Anonymous said...

"For that, I stood around for at least half an hour more."

>> ......This Boy See Beh Kwai Lan.......