A Piece of the Action
This being my virgin club experience (yes, I've never been to one my whole life!), I guess u cld say I start pretty big.
Well, at least judging from the turn out tonight - people waiting in line for 3 hours and more just to get in - it seemed like a big enough deal.
I dunno. Like I say, I'm not a clubber.
But it definitely makes for an interesting experience. An eye-opener.
For one, I learnt that there're lots of shameless ppl out there who wldn't think twice abt tapping u on the shoulder and asking for their pictures to be taken. Not in ur friendly "hi wld u mind..." manner mind u, but with a kind of vibe that came across like they think u were hired by the PRs to get their picture and thus u owe it to them to do so.
Naturally, I gave these ppl a flat-out 'NO'.
But I dun suppose they cld hear me with the music blasting out at God-knows-what decibels.
By the time I left the place, I was as good as deaf.
Wld love to do more pictures of this sort for myself if only they'll allow for it again in future.
Oh, and where was I?
Ministry of Sound.




No comments:
Post a Comment