4s
Alright, just 4 the fun of it...
4 jobs you've had in your life
- PSLE data entry boy (cheap labour yes, but at least we had quite a few good laughs from the answers given)
- Sales assistant at MPH (bao ka liao)
- Operations analysis exec (a mouthful I know)
- Photojournalist
4 movies you could watch over and over
(not necessary the best movies I’ve seen but they just happen to be very watchable in my opinion)
- The Sound of Music
- Comrades, Almost a Love Story
- Forrest Gump
- Before Sunset
4 TV shows you love(d) to watch
- Judging Amy
- Friends
- Perfect Strangers
- I Love Lucy (oh will they ever repeat it again???)
4 places you've lived
Only 3 thus far…
- Taiping
- Hougang
- Yishun
4 places you've been on vacation to
- San Francisco, New York, Vancouver; all on the same trip
- Sukhothai
4 places you would rather be
- Japan
- New York
- anywhere in Europe
- did I mention Japan?
4 of your favourite foods (off my head...)
- Crabs
- Otak
- Tang yuans
- my mom’s peanut soup
4 websites you visit daily (ok…maybe not daily…but often enough)
- Magnum photos
- SingNet (to check my emails)
- APAD
- Strait Times Interactive (with my hacker password…hehehe)
Call me a spoil-sport but this chain shall die with me.
No comments:
Post a Comment