Attack of the Clones
Spotted in the Idol queue yesterday afternoon...
(ok I got bored so to amuse myself, I decided to go round and collect face-cuts of these wannabes)
Someone needs to tell these guys that they're actually hurting their chances more than raising it 'cos why wld the organisers want another replica of the former winner this time round?
Or maybe we're giving Taufik too much credit for carrying the look. It's not even his' I shd think but Usher's or some Rap/Hip-hop dude who he takes after. Perhaps this is the trend with the younger Malay boys these days.
And speaking of Malays, there was a huge turnout from that community but apparently it was too sensitive a fact to be mentioned in the papers.
"After all, we are a racially-harmonious society wat."
So pray tell, how is a statement abt there being a large number of Malays in the queue detrimental to our racial harmony???
No comments:
Post a Comment