Politics Ahead
It felt almost like guilt.
Which actually serves to further remind me of how successful the ruling party have been in planting into public conciousness the perception that they're the good guys and their opponents the dark side.
But I dun dislike the PAP; I give it to them that they're running the country well enough; I want my incumbent MP to stay.
Yet I also believe that we will benefit from a 2-party system.
We need to have an alternate party that's competent enough to take over as and when the ruling party falters. As a back-up.
So this time around, I'm not so much voting for one man, but in the interest of that principle.
Right now, I look at the opposition - who they are and what they stand for - I think they're still falling very far behind.
However, this is a chicken-and-egg situation.
They need to attract more talents in order to build up their credibility, yet until they be seen as less of a joke, these very ppl wun even wanna be associated with them.
So it has to start somewhere.
And hopefully that's where my vote figures.
A considerable increase in support cld perhaps give them the room that they need to grow and come into their own.
1 comment:
yr decision is right, dun fret!
Post a Comment