Aches and Grips
I didn't go for a jog today.
My legs were aching from having attempted the IPPT twice in less than 48 hours. Only because I fell short of the passing grade for Standing Broad Jump by 5cm, which rendered my whole test the first time around, null.
I hate machines!
Besides obsessing over whether or not I'm ever gonna see 212cm before my window closes next Wed, my life this past week pretty much revolved around scanning. Yet as driven as I am, I hv come to accept that I can only finish no more than 2 rolls in a day without foaming in the mouth. Which is frustrating considering I have 60 rolls sitting in front of me. So you do the math.
I'm just eager to get it all done fast as I can. And it helps that as I scan, I'm also actually seeing alot of the images for the first time myself. .jpg)
It sucks to be broke.
1 comment:
nice!
Post a Comment