Prison Break
The warrant wants us to be happy soldiers and look forward to our reservist every year when we get called up. But I suppose some things are just naturally disdainful. Like exams.
Going back to camp is always a reminder that time is relative. It's all the same in terms of hours and minutes technically, but while a week is usually gone in a blink when I'm out and about on my regular routine, in camp, even a single day can prove to be a real test of one's patience.
The only good thing about doing time there is that I get to catch up on my sleep and my reading. The months of PDN that would come in the mail only to be stashed in some corner of the room. And not being able to do the things you like always gives you a renewed vigour to persue them once you're free again to do so.
No comments:
Post a Comment