New Beginnings
As with past years, my new year resolution for 2005 is to learn how to drive.
But of course, getting a license is another thing.
Wonder if this will finally be the year...
strictly self-serving
As with past years, my new year resolution for 2005 is to learn how to drive.
But of course, getting a license is another thing.
Wonder if this will finally be the year...
2 comments:
i pushed myself to learn how to drive 'coz i wanted to drive around Greece. Well, I din get my license in time but still I'm glad I learnt how to. I had a phobia of driving.
Well, that's about the only reason why I wanna take up driving. So that I can explore out-of-reach places when I go travelling and take my own sweet time to look around.
But will it ever work out even when I have my license?...that is still a big question mark...
Post a Comment