Show me the Money
What will I do with $10 million???
Quit my job definitely. But before I go, I'll be sure to barge into the President's office and give her a piece of my mind. Tell her to wake up her idea.
Ditto that wily guy from HR.
Then I'll take a year off - maybe 2 or 3 - to travel and explore the world, starting with Europe.
I like the idea that I can hop on a plane any time I miss home and come on back out again when I feel like it.
I'll buy a house. Landed property not condos. And maybe one of those penthouses or studio apartments where I'll have the whole city before me at the draw of the curtains.
Of course I'll also give some money to my loved ones and to charity. Perhaps 15%.
I'll rebuild my grandmother's house and restore it to its former glory. Except this time, bricks will be used in place of wood.
I'll start a photo agency like Magnum maybe, to band local talents together. There isn't one here in Singapore yet.
I'll fund my own photography-related projects and publish them upon completion, just purely for self-gratification.
Oh yeah...life can be so good.
And it certainly wldn't hurt to plan ahead...
Did I miss anything?
3 comments:
ya , u forgot the part abt buying xpans or leicas for yr frens...
abt the photo agency, you dun need much money to run one. I think it's easy to start one but hard to keep it afloat considering how small our market it.
I've seen a NZ photo agency and was impressed with their portfolio. Commercial work lah.
By then, leicas and xpans will be considered small expenditure items...so no need to account for already...
But well, since we're on this, I'll also be getting myself a Mac -one that's sitting right at the top, whichever that is.
With regards to the photo agency thing...
well, precisely why u need alot of money...'cos u're not gonna earn much from it. But I find it an exciting idea 'cos u can have all the talents under one roof.
Post a Comment