Tuesday, April 26, 2005

The Call

I didn't think it was gonna happen, but that girl I'd blogged abt in an earlier entry actually called.
The girl who claimed to know me but I don't remember having met at any point in my life.

But it was of course for a reason. She was trying to coerce me into some e-commerce business she's in.

And once her intentions became apparent, I was finally able to make sense of that episode in the underpass.

So it has come to this. Now they no longer just confine themselves to calling up long-lost kindergarten or primary school pals. They have decided that if history is what gets in between them and their sales target, then they can always pretend it's there. What doesn't exist can be invented.
Brilliant.

I don't know how long such a practice have been going on, but being a first-time victim so-to-speak, it seemed like a new low.

What I find even freakier...
She only calls on Monday nights at around 9:15pm.
The first time I picked up, I was in the cinema and the show was just about to start. So she said she'll call me again. And that she did exactly a week later. At 9:15pm.
Coincidence?

hmm.

No comments: