Breaking Up is hard to do
- So I've heard.
But really, this is ridiculous!
For the past 2 days, I’ve been trying to throw in my resignation, but believe it or not, as of now, I'm still holding on to that letter. And to think I was dead sure it wld become a reality when I stepped into the office Monday morning, so much so that I was even rehearsing it out in my head. All that only to learn later that my manager has gone on child MC.
And it was the same story again today.
My gosh.
Well, guess this drives home the point that sometimes, even things like that are beyond one’s control.
I wonder if she’s telepathic or something and can see all this coming. Whatever it is, she’d better be in tomorrow. Otherwise, I might have to go to her house and knock on her door.
Hmm. Is there a message here that I’m missing?
No comments:
Post a Comment