Cat & Mouse
I hv been keeping watch since 1:45.
And every now and then, I wld sneak a peek at the 2001 file photo.
"Just follow all the other photographers", they said.
But I was the only one there.
She came at 2:17.
I didn't noticed her till she was nearing the door.
Even then I wasn't sure.
So I hesistated.
I cldn't decide if I shd be pointing the camera at everyone who looked like a suspect.
And when I finally plucked up my courage to steal a shot, it was already too late.
Her back had turned towards me and she was on her way in.
Feeling guilty, I stood around.
An hour.
2 hours.
Still no sign of her.
My legs were turning to jelly. My patience wearing thin.
Punishment.
I kept checking my handphone, hoping for an sms from the reporter.
5:45 I have to go.
And then it came. 5:12.
The hearing was over at last.
High alert.
Note the white handbag.
Cldn't afford to fail this time. So I hid behind the wall just in case she decides to stay on if she sees me.
Snap.
"Can I get a picture?"
"There's no need for pictures"
Snap.
"Why bother asking if you're gonna take even after I said no?"
"I just thought that's the polite thing to do"
Snap.
5:32.
Mission accomplished.
Thank God!
Phew.
No comments:
Post a Comment