Friday, October 07, 2005

Confessions

For Yan Wei, who's been urging me to fill this up...

7 things that scare me:
1) taking centre stage
2) being coerced or forced into joining activities or attending a gathering with ppl I don’t really know or care abt.
3) job interviews – the corporate sort
4) Irreversible changes
5) creepy crawlers
6) computer and IT-related problems
7) losing stuff that mean something to me or have a certain sentimental value.

7 things I like most:
1) getting to know someone with whom I share a natural chemistry or I find interesting
2) good conversations
3) backpacking/ road trips/ escapades
4) art museums
5) a good movie
6) checking out my developed roll of film(s) for the first time
7) receiving emails from my confidante P

7 important things in my room:
1) my slides & negs
2) my letters and gifts from friends
3) my latest toy – the laptop
4) my cameras & lens
5) my books
6) my memorabilia
7) my handphone

7 random facts about me:
1) I feel least inspired in the afternoons. I work best in the morning or late at night.
2) I used to wear really big nerdy glasses. Right up till JC!
3) I’ve never reported sick in the army!
4) for the past 7 years, I’ve been jogging almost everyday.
5) I am seafood vegetarian (no, it doesn’t mean I eat only seaweed).
6) I own abt 200 CDs. Or more.
7) I used to collect stamps, phonecards, bottlecaps, erasers, coins, marbles, postcards, even soft-drink cans.

7 things I plan to do before I die:
1) backpack Europe for at least a year.
2) archive all the pictures I took that are worth keeping, then print them out and compile them together
3) pick up watercolor and oil painting
4) learn to cook
5) learn to drive
6) pick up French & Spanish
7) play the piano or/and guitar

7 things I can do:
1) go without food the entire day and not feel it.
2) detach myself when things get too chaotic.
3) stick to the plan when I set my mind to it.
4) spend half a day typing out emails that run 10 pages long
5) keep a secret
6) rough it out (although I wldn’t mind the fuss and frills of course)
7) walk. alot.

7 things I can't do:
1) physics
2) socialize and PR very well (tend to be a bit awkward around unfamiliar company)
3) write poems without sounding cheesy or like I’m trying too hard.
4) get down to packing my cupboard. And the whole room for that matter.
5) dance without making myself and others cringe.
6) smooth talk without tripping. that’s why I know I can never do sales.
7) getting confrontational or have an argument without feeling bad afterwards

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

does this mean that u have found Yan Wei's secret blog and found this "7" meme on hers? And that's why's u got tagged? D

Kiv said...

No, unfortunately, I've not found her secret blog. YET.
She did send me a copy of her "7s" though.

Quick, ur turn!