Guy & Doll
Knowing how blind Christmas gift exchanges are, I dun usually have much expectations. In fact, I have NO expectations. period.
But what I ended up with today from one such session must count as the most unusual gift (be kind, it's Christmas) I've ever brought home.
Not because I've finally gotten something I truly care for. But because it's so way out of what I can even imagine getting.
A doll.
Yes. A doll!!!
I can't believe this.
Yet I suppose there's no reason to be particularly disturbed because the person didn't buy this with me specifically in mind.
Still I wonder...what a weird choice of gift considering all the participants in this exchange are working adults and there're men and women among us. Even if I were a lady, I'm not sure if I wld've much desire for a doll.
What was the buyer thinking?!
Then again, I suppose u can't fault the originality of the idea. On that note, this surely counts for more as compared to a mug or photo frame.
Yet why do I rather hv myself a mug or photo frame.
Perhaps this is heaven's way of telling me not to be so demanding.
No comments:
Post a Comment