Sunday, January 15, 2006

Catching Up

Between the last entry and now, I hv
- made a short trip back to Taiping for Christmas.
- had 2 families come by our place for a brief holiday. Back-to-back.
and...
- done a whole lot of shopping while playing the good (albeit occasional) host.

Which explains the lack of energy and inspiration to blog.

When it comes to keeping tabs and updating what needed to be updated on a regular-enough basis, I find that I'm no longer as on the ball as I used to be. There was a time when I wld meticulously keep track of my finances to the last detail and make various types of lists at the end of each year to round up what I've read, seen and heard in the past 12 months. Stuff like that.

But these days, other than jotting down mental notes in my head which I'll then almost always go on to forget, I just can't seem to make myself keep up anymore with the level of output I desire. The spirit is still willing but the mind u cld say, has grown weak.

I dunno if that just goes to show I'm no longer as bothered or that age is catching up with me.

No comments: