Sunday, February 26, 2006

The Funeral

I was told that with the other papers, they sure as hell wldn't bank on an 8-mths-old PJ to carry an event like that.
Which is why I think I'll be staying put for a while.
Often times - and I'm being completely honest here - such assignments usually bring on the nerves. But in a strange way, there's also a part of me that's attracted to the thrill of it all.

Overall I didn't think I did too badly (at least the Snr Photog didn't go like "WTF?!" when he looked through my set).
But me being inexperienced and all, of course there were mistakes. And the 2 most glitching ones were

- Not getting Mrs Lee's face into that "all-important-LKY-crying"-picture.



If only I'd gone vertical instead of horizontal.

But that said, it's a good thing that I did at least manage to come back with a decent enough shot for print - albeit an underexposed one which fortunately wasn't so off that it can't be corrected. Otherwise, my head will be on the chopping board.

- Failing to include the lone bugle player in the final salutation shot as per the one published in ST today.



Argh! I dun know how I cld've missed him.



Am really hating myself for it!

No comments: