Saturday, April 29, 2006

Almost...Not Quite

My first time at a rally and it was cancelled because of the rain and concern about lightning risks.



There was a great picture opportunity but I didn't think of it fast enough, so it left me pretty disappointed in myself. But if it was any consolation at all, at least there was no rubbing it in my face this time around when I did my checks this morning the moment I got out of bed.

Still, this is a lesson for me to bear in mind when I'm faced with simiilar situations in future. I need to hone my news sense and become alot more sensitive to interpreting the happenings around me, especially when they're unexpected. Also, I shall have to always remember that context is important in the kind of pictures we do, thus it oughta be my prior consideration above all else.

No comments: