In My Place

He ran all the way to the back and of all places, planted himself right in front of me.
But I had already packed my camera into the bag and people were rushing forward. So for as long as he stood there, my mind kept swinging between "should I or shouldn't I?". After all, I certainly didn't think he would be staying for long and if I were to make the effort, chances are he probably wld've already pranced his way back onto the stage by the time I was ready.
But I was wrong. He did stay long enough for me to have gotten a couple of decent shots if I hadn't wasted so much time deciding.
And when I've finally decided to reach into my camera bag, he ended off his last note, turned around and left.
My biggest problem.
No comments:
Post a Comment