Saturday, June 02, 2007

What doth this day brings

Alas, my slave-driving ways has taken it's toll on the machine, which decidedly hit back last night by going on strike and holding my strip of film hostage. Needless to say, I - the tech idiot that I am - was at a loss, so this morning, I played nice and went easy. But the problem still persisted. Tough luck.
Which means I might just have to make another call to the docs once again and try to hv them cover it under the warranty. Yes, by acting blur, if that's what it takes.

A group of Japanese students studying photography came on a tour of our work space yesterday. This on the same day that I happen to bring my Araki book with me to the office.
And in today's papers, I read
"In Japan, if you ask a guy about his age and marital status, it is considered 'sexual harassment'."

Meanwhile, I learned today that the nature of assignments can be unpredictable, in the sense that what I dreaded doing at first can turn out to be something I really wldn't mind doing on the hindsight after I'm through with it. Going down to Vivo for a job this afternoon had me popping over to Page One later and then ending up with my very own piece of Shomei Tomatsu. Of course, the generous goodie bag (think 2 $50 vouchers inside) made it all worthwhile too.

My mother is a very happy woman.

(if HR is reading this, I'm not who you think I am)

No comments: