Where did All the Good People Go?
I can't claim to be the most civil-minded person around that's for sure - hell no, sometimes I know I really ought to be more so - but when the right thing to do is this obvious - let alone right before me - u can count on it I'd do my part.
The pair of elderly took quite a while even just to make their way towards the grab-pole. Their arms and limbs were trembling from old age, yet the boy acted as if he wasn't aware of it and continued to fiddle with his handphone. Annoyed, I wondered in my head if I shd say or do something, and about the reactions I can then expect. Or if I shd simply sit on it like everyone esle - as disappointed as I was - so I can continue my ride in peace.
But I was not in peace. And thus I decided to take some form of action to express my disapproval.
Naturally, my shame tactic of choice involved the camera.
So I whipped it out from my bag, trained it in the boy's direction and started clicking. 
The pictures now reside in the paper's archive, filed under 'Inconsiderate Behavior', among others.
Someday hopefully, either one will get used when the right article comes along so the brat will be exposed.
No comments:
Post a Comment