Saturday, June 25, 2005

Life in Mono

At times, I like being home alone.
But there are also occasions when I don’t.
Like when I have to wash up every single item sitting in the sink, sweep and mop the floor, scrub the slime off the toilet bowl and bathroom floor (yucks!) and settle my own breakfast (that usually means I’ll end up eating bread or biscuits).

Ah well. The price of freedom.

Life in Mono #1
Life in Mono #1

Life in Mono #2
Life in Mono #2

Life in Mono #3

Life in Mono #3

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love the blue-green one, the other two feel abit seen somewhere but still nice as a series.

and don't worry about your job, this isn't your first change in job and it probably can't get worse than your current feeling about your job right?

will be praying for you amidst my own mess! -yw

Anonymous said...

nice pictures!

Anonymous said...

i love these new pictures.

As for the job front, I'm always game for taking new risks. U're young. U'll never know where it will lead you so dun worry too much about it. At the end of the day, opps like this dun come by everyday.

byes
d

Terz said...

Wah zahn. Post, also post anonymous. Then sign off yw and d... cheh! I wonder who.

But yeah, pictures very you lor.

And about the job. Can one lah!