Friday, July 22, 2005

Life on the Other Side

3 days into my new job and I still don’t feel like this is for real.
Instead, it feels like I’m doing this only on the side, kind of like how it was with ‘Cages’.
I come in at about 2pm, sit around looking at the others edit their pics, surf the web a bit and browse through photo books. Then at 4, we’ll all go out for a coffee break. And when we finally settle back in again, it’ll be more of the same thing for me.

So I’m guessing this will be pretty much how it is in between assignments. At least for the next month.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

gambatte, jia you!
and darn i don't get Today at home so must alert me when you have images in it oke? -yw

Kiv said...

Thanks.
You can go view online.
http://www.todayonline.com/