A comma or a full-stop?
"Whatever doesn't kill you only makes you stronger".
These last 2 days I've been feeling like a total flop.
So much so that I cldn't focus on much else and quit thinking abt it.
Disappointments are the hardest to bear.
It's frustrating how on the one hand, I resolve to do better each time I go out but on the other, I keep letting myself down by screwing things up. It's almost as if I cldn't help it.
And it really, really, really bothers me.
Can I get better at this? Will I ever?
I feel so bloody incompetent.
Truth is, it's not so much to others but to my own that I need to prove myself to 'cos u simply can't escape from yourself when u've failed or underperformed, however u may try to rationalise.
Right now, I'm just not sure.
3 comments:
dude, don't be too hard on yourself. although i can't say the same for myself,hahahah.
if you did try your best, then don't think too much la.
anyway, i think you are doing bloody damn fine.
Well thanks for the kind words.
Some days are just downright depressing. And I was at a low last week.
But it's a good thing there are also the great ones which keep u gg.
I need to work hard and work smart.
hey. u've found my blog! Is it that easy??? hehe
hush.
just google kivjawz and its there la.its that easy.
Post a Comment