Thursday, July 26, 2007

A Shot on Parr



And so I've acted upon it - what would otherwise hv most probably been yet another passing thought if not for a sudden sense of urgency to start cracking at my KPIs and keep up with the rest of 'em.

Now I feel like I'm qualified to write the man's biography; like we have a friendship. But I suppose of course, it'll seem that way too to anyone who has spent days poring through all relevant write-ups, transcribing interviews and taking notes. All for the sake of turning out a piece that hopefully wouldn't appear lame or superficial to ppl in the know, which in the first place was the whole point of this exercise - to add value.

For what it's worth, I think I've given it my best shot and for that I'm satisfied. Though I have to say, every single time I listen to the recording of the interview, I never fail to cringe at the sound of my own voice and the way I speak!
No one must hear this ever!

No comments: